What Are the Precautions for Using Disposable Wooden Plates?
Disposable wooden plates are convenient and cheap, so how do use disposable wooden plates correctly? Is it safe to use disposable wooden tableware to serve food? The following article will give you the answer.
How to properly use disposable wooden plates?
Always remember that liquid is the worst enemy of a wooden plate. That said, a quick rinse with warm water and dishwashing liquid is the best way to clean this type of bowl. Make sure to use the soft surface of the sponge rather than the abrasive surface, as this will scrape and remove any surfaces that are already on the plate. To dry, or better yet, towel dry as this will remove moisture from the surface faster.
Heat is another enemy of wooden plates or utensils, as rising temperatures can cause the grains to warp and split. Do not put disposable wooden dishes in the microwave or dishwasher, it is best to wash them by hand. If you need to heat food on a plate, heat it separately and place it on a wooden plate. However, liquid foods such as soups should not be placed on a wooden plate. Another enemy of planks is direct sunlight. This can cause the plate to age prematurely, causing natural oils to become discolored and dry. Store the bowl in a cool place in the kitchen to ensure its longevity.
What's so special about the disposable wooden plates?
1. Since disposable wooden plates are usually disposable tableware, a high standard of hygiene can be ensured. This is especially important in hospitals or in food products that are at high risk of contamination.
2. The plank is much lighter and can be carried in large quantities. Imagine a food festival where 10,000 people gather. It is difficult for catering staff to deliver large quantities of cutlery, so disposable cutlery comes in handy.
3. The company spends a lot of money on changing tableware every year. In fact, standard stainless steel cutlery is quite expensive, compared to 1/10 the price of disposable cutlery! Therefore, if a company needs to buy a lot of cutlery to replace lost cutlery, or needs to attend a specific dinner for many guests Activities, it is not surprising to use a plank once.
4. Suppose you're organizing a buffet and find out before the party that you don't have enough silverware. What would you do? It's like going to the nearest store to buy cutlery. They're more likely to sell disposable wooden trays, so you'll grab it. Believe it or not, this happens when many of us are in a hurry.
5. The price is much lower than we thought, so there is less worry about using disposable cutlery. For example, if you're going on a picnic with your family, you don't always have to be careful about the cutlery.
Is it safe to use a disposable wooden plate for serving food?
Many people like the rustic style of disposable wooden plates. They are completely hygienic, and the wood is a good insulator, so it helps keep food warm. Disposable planks are more durable, and the wood is biodegradable and renewable. There's no reason to avoid planks for serving certain types of food, as long as it's properly maintained. Deep and long-term wear needs to be replaced, just like a broken, cracked or dirty wooden plate needs to be replaced. As long as disposable wooden plates are properly cleaned, food can be served as safely as any other plate.
Disposable wooden plates are environmentally safe and very convenient. If you are looking for affordable, safe and hygienic quality disposable wooden plates, please contact us.
Greenwood is a professional custom wooden disposable tableware manufacturer. We have 5 production plants in China, which can complete the whole chain production of products, with an annual production capacity of 6 billion pieces. The products cover 116 styles of bamboo and wood disposable tableware in 10 categories. At the same time, Greenwood's R&D center is also constantly researching market demand and developing more wooden disposable tableware styles that are close to market demand.